RETURNING ORDERS AFTER RECEIPT
If you, are for whatever reason, not happy with the products you ordered from a K-Swiss Website , you may return the products delivered to you within 30 calendar days after receipt of the merchandise, without giving us any reason, as long as:
- the products are unwashed and not used in any way
- the product is in its original, undamaged packaging (a carefully opened package will not be considered damaged)
- the product is complete: e.g. both items of a pair must be returned
We will not accept returned products that do not comply with these instructions.
After receipt of your goods, a full refund will be issued excluding the shipping and return costs. Please note that it can take up to 5-8 business days after receipt of your goods before we will refund you due to inspection and payment processing. Refunds will be given in the same form of payment as the original purchase.
RETURN OF DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
You are entitled to return a product, ordered via an official K-Swiss European webshop, that is defective or otherwise not in conformity with your order when you received them. You can do so within 12 months after date of purchase. This does not affect your statutory rights. In the event your claim is justified, a full refund will be issued including shipping costs.
COSTS FOR RETURNING PRODUCTS
Fees are charged for returning items. We will deduct these costs from the refund.
HOW TO RETURN PRODUCT
Please follow the below instructions to prepare the collection:
1. Put the product in its original K-Swiss packaging and use the original cardboard box (outer box) to return. Ensure that no other UPS tracking labels are attached to the package.
2. To accomplish prompt processing of your return, and to avoid any delays in refunding your payment, we need you to complete the RETURN DOCUMENT (attached to this received package and available below). Please refer to your delivery note number (available with your delivery note). Pack the RETURN DOCUMENT together with the product in the cardboard box (outer box).
3. Login to the UPS website
If you are in living in the Netherlands, Belgium or any other EU countries please use:
User ID: NLRMA
4. Complete your personal details and click the “OK” button when complete.
5. Print off the created UPS collection label and fold the printed label on the dotted line.
6. Place the label in a Shipping Pouch provided in the original shipment. If you do not have a pouch, affix the folded label using clear plastic shipping tape over the entire label.
7. Arrange Collection or Drop-off: Call UPS using the telephone number reflected on the collection label OR Go to UPS to find the nearest drop off location.
Product exchanges are currently not possible, but you do have the option of returning your product. In order to receive another product, color or size, you will have to place a new order on a K•Swiss Website.